- A 2 Volume, Modern and Concise Encyclopedia Library that Presents the Latest Research on How Plants Help Heal The Body.
- Careful Research on 470 Different Plants.
- Results that Show Common People How to Easily Use Plants to Help Treat All Kinds of Diseases.
- Meticulous Descriptions of Each Plant, with Helpful Pictures, Diagrams, and Charts.
- Explanations on What Body System each Plant is Good for, and How to Prepare the Plant to Utilize its Medicinal Properties.
- Convenient and Easy to Use Indexes of the Diseases and of the Plants for Fast Reference.
- A Glossary of Difficult Terms for Clear Understanding.
- Warnings about Possible Side Effects